Many of you already have plans for dining on Christmas Day or New Year's Eve, but if you're looking for somewhere nice to eat in between the holidays, this is a short list of restaurants I checked earlier this week (some are also be open on the 31st and 1st, but do call to confirm):
Secrets of Paris Newsletter #140 will be sent April 30th. Sign up here to get it emailed direct to your inbox.
Entries in Christmas in Paris (3)
Ho ho ho and a bottle of rum! Or better yet, a mug of vin chaud to ward off the winter chill that has finally descended on Paris in all its soggy splendor. It’s looking like it won’t get cold enough to snow again this Christmas, but there are plenty of other fun holiday events and pretty lights around town to keep you distracted through the new year.
IN THIS ISSUE:
* In Paris for the Holidays
* Some New Year’s Eve Ideas
* What Do You People Want?
* Bonjour, Je suis Française
* Opening of the Carnival Arts Museum
* French Films…that Don’t Suck
* Secrets of Paris on Trip Advisor
* Auto Lib’ Coming to Paris Next Year
* Paris Hotels: Shangri-La & Konfidentiel
* Paris Dining Roundup
This newsletter was sent out to subscribers yesterday by email. If you want to make sure you never miss a newsletter, sign up here.