Looking for a new way to help those on the street this holiday season? Give them a gift that keeps on giving: a small, dynamo-powered radio so they can listen to music and the news.
Secrets of Paris Newsletter #128 will be sent June 28th. Sign up here to get it emailed direct to your inbox.
Entries in volunteer (8)
In this issue:
It Wasn’t Quite a Vacation
Navigo Passes Rock
Paris Pastry, Take Two!
The France Project Podcast
Paris Photography Discount
Adjustable High Heels
(Really) Cheap Stuff
Philippe Starck at the Marché aux Puces
Work horses in Bois de Vincennes
Grands Boulevards Food Fest
Vote from Abroad
Organic Meat Delivery in Paris
Volunteer for an English-speaking Helpline
IN THIS ISSUE:
* My Weekend at Mont St Michel
* Shopping in a Private Parisian Apartment
* Noteworthy Fashion Boutique in St-Germain-des-Près
* Villa Madame Floral Art Classes
* Discount Hair Products
* New Paris Chocolate Museum
* And a Video Game Museum for La Défense
* Vote for Secrets of Paris Blog
* Les Soldes?
* Your Local Town Hall
* SOS Amitiés Needs French-Speaking Volunteers
* Fondation des Etats-Unis
* Rock-en-Seine Headliners Announced
* Solidays: The French Lollapalooza?
* Secrets of Paris #100!
* Updated Pets in Paris Resource Guide
* Naughty News
* Are you on the list?
Looking for a volunteer opportunity? Good listener? Empathetic? Staying in Paris for at least a year? Consider giving your support to France's English-language help line.
Good listener? Empathetic? Staying in Paris for at least a year? Consider giving your support to France's English-language help line.